Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Two Little Monkeys!

Here are a few pictures that describe my day today:

I left the room for 5 minutes to get a new outfit for Patrick and he has pulled over 20 wipes out of the diaper wipes package! He was so proud of himself. I wasn't too happy but I was happy that he was feeling better than the last couple days before.


Yesterday Payden learned how to pull himself up on his feet and has been pulling up to every available surface. Today his favorite was the dog kennel.

Today also was his first time pulling up to his crib. We DEFINITELY need to lower the mattress down. Don't let that face deceive you, he has been happy today, just not happy that I wanted to take a picture of an accomplishment first before getting him up from a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment