Monday, January 17, 2011

Grocery Shopping fun

For the past few weeks, we have had a new way of going grocery shopping and we love it. Typically I take the Double Stroller with car seats and he'll take the carts and we switch off each time. Frankly, the boys have been getting so big and so heavy that it's just easier to pick them up out of their seats and carry them in.

When my friend, Katie, mentioned to me that her twins ride in a double-seat belt grocery cart at their grocery store in Florida, I decided to be on the lookout for one at our store. I found one the other day and we LOVED it. So much easier!!

Aren't they cute?


It is SO nice to finally grocery shop together! Most of the time we'd split up and then have trouble finding one another. Plus I would stack way too many things in the stroller and then have a hard time getting it all out.

I have to admit that I don't drive it as I cannot steer very well and usually run into things. I leave that up to Christian who apparently has a drivers license for this type of vehicle.

1 comment:

rogersinkc said...

That is so funny. Just wait a few years and you're going to be glad to be able to shop on your own without the hubby and kids. I always do mine on Friday when Mike is at work and the girls are in school all day. :-)

Post a Comment