I did this on Facebook, and thought my non-Facebook readers might enjoy it.
It's just 25 random things, facts, memories, goals, ideas etc.
1. I grew up the 5th of 11 children. I had siblings born when I was in 1st grade, 4th grade, 8th grade and 12th grade.
2. My littlest sister, Brittany was born the day of the Highland, Homecoming dance.
3. I met my husband in a Church history class at BYU. Our first date was on April 19th and were engaged 2 weeks later. We just knew.
4. I don't have a middle name. None of my sisters do.
5. I love to watch Lost, American Idol, and movies on the Hallmark channel.
6. I've lived in 4 states: Idaho, Utah, Kansas and Washington.
7. This year marks 5 years that I've been working for UPS. Currently I help to coordinate Boeing's Ocean Freight.
8. I love to put together puzzles and think I better start doing ones with 1000 piece because ones with 500 are too easy.
9. Last month, I was called to be a Laurel adviser and I love it.
10. I am the pianist for the ward choir and enjoy learning new pieces. I hope to teach piano lessons as soon as I have a piano of my own.
11. I have darling pug named Maddie. I don't even want to think of life without her. She's our little girl.
12. I love to watch Kansas Basketball games with my husband.
13. I love the milder winters here in Seattle. It is nice not have to worry about snow and not have to scrape our windows in the morning that often.
14. My mom was my 4-H leader as a kid. I can crochet, knit, sew, walk the fashion runway, name trees, and know the names of star constellations. So much of what I can do and know I owe to my mother.
15. I absolutely love to learn new things. My husband thinks I'm crazy that I loved going to school so much.
16. I have a brother on a missing in Sacramento, California. (It is the same mission that my husband served in). He'll be home in May!!
17. My husband is a cancer survivor. The summer before his senior year of high school, they found cancer in his brain. It came back a year later and threw him in a 6 month coma. He was 2 years late going to BYU but because he was late, he met me just in time.
18. I've recently got really interested in family history. My mother-in-law is a convert and there is a lot of temple work to be done.
19. Referring to 18, I'm excited to attend the temple this weekend in behalf of my real ancestors.
20. I love reading however once I start I can never put it down. If it's good, I'm up all night finishing it.
21. I yearn for children of my own.
22. Regarding 21, we attempted a round of IVF but I miscarried at 10 weeks last July. We plan to start another in another month. We almost have the first $12K paid off.
23. I am the proud aunt of 17 nieces and nephews.
24. I love facebook because it is so much easier and fun to keep in touch with people.
25. I love any kind of sweets and always have something close by that I can grab.