Sunday, January 23, 2011

One Year Ago Today

One Year Ago Today -

  • I had almost given up hope of going into labor by myself before my scheduled C-Section. I was still so dumbfounded that I had lasted to 38 weeks with these kiddos inside of me. I was so sure I was going to go into labor sooner.
  • I was so excited to become a parent and so wanting to meet my little ones especially after suffering so much morning sickness and acid reflux/heartburn my entire pregnancy.
  • Christian and I went out for our last "couples only" dinner to Cheesecake Factory. It was so good. I didn't care if I had heartburn, I loved it so much. We met another couple with 8 month old twins and talked to them for a bit.
  • I had no idea what my life was going to be like with two almost mobile little children
When we went to bed at 11pm that night, I didn't know that at 2:30 my water would break and the boys would be born a short 2 hours later. How quickly our lives were going to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment