Saturday, September 10, 2011

Edible Playdough - in pictures

Yesterday, I made the boys edible playdough to see what they would do. I was looking for an edible recipe as I'm afraid they will just try to eat it. 

Apparently I was right!  
 







In the end, this recipe was WAY too sticky but still fun to experiment with.  After he was done, we changed his socks, shirt and pants.  I guess I need to keep looking since, I don't see us using this recipe again.  But it was good for the time we used it. 


Disclaimer - I know that these pictures only show one of my boys (Patrick) but Payden was happily reading books and playing with toys; Patrick was the grumpy/bored one so I decided to try this out first with him. I wasn't entirely sure I could handle two toddlers + playdough.

1 comment:

Melissa Ann said...

Add more flour to the recipe to dry it out some. Ours was too dry and we had to do the opposite and add a teaspoon of water at a time :)

Post a Comment