Thursday, October 18, 2012

My little Picaso

Patrick is our little artistic one.. He loves to draw whether with crayon, marker, and on anything too.  We have found marks on the walls, our tile floor and also the couches. He can spend so long sitting at the table coloring and drawing picture after picture.

Yesterday I remembered I had some watercolor paints upstairs.  I bought them a few years ago when we were in Washington and my nephews were coming over.  I didn't have any paint brushes but thought Cotton swabs would work.  He loved them and got all excited!! I guess I need to buy some Tempura Paints and maybe some sponges.

Here are pictures:





See that tongue sticking out... yep he's my son.  (I did a lot when I was little too)








 Finished Product:

No comments:

Post a Comment