Friday, March 4, 2011

On Wednesday, Christian and I took Patrick and Payden to McDonald's for lunch. As of this week, Christian has been spending the majority of his time at home. I'll have to do a blog post of why that is at a later time. Suffice to say, we've been enjoying having him home more!

We got to McDonald's and ordered our food. Because it wasn't actually time for lunch yet, the boys were content to sit in their high chairs and just watch us. We sat by the machine that dispenses soda and they spent their time watching people come and go. I loved how they were so enthralled with all the people. After we ate, we fed them their lunch.

After lunch, it was time for play! Here's some pictures that I caught on my phone. I wish they were better quality but they are pictures!


Payden - all laid back as he was eating in his highchair.


Patrick - loving the screen in the play area


Payden - standing up to the turtle


Patrick - looking at people - instead of mom taking the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment