It's been a tough night and hard morning.
My list of thanks will come from the past week in no particular order.
11. Cancellation of Ward Choir yesterday and extra time to spend with family. Usually Christian takes the boys home and feeds them and plays with them. It's nice to have a break but it's always nice to have a change in plans.
12 Primary Program yesterday. I loved it and know it will only be a matter of time until our boys are up there too.
13. Payden blowing raspberries with his tongue for the first time yesterday.
14. A wonderful dinner of Chicken and potatoes. We cooked it a different way and it turned out wonderful. I'm always nervous cooking something I've never done before.
15. Laughing as the boys have figured how to jump in the Johnny jump up and have a total blast!
16. Watching Payden roll from his back to stomach and then back again on the bed. Then today, he finally has rolled over front to back to stomach on the floor and is so proud of himself! To watch it was truly something.
17. Waking up to the babbling of baby talk at 6am. (yet confused on how to get them to sleep a little longer).
18. The thrill of going to the pumpkin patch for the first time with the boys.
19. Introducing them to their first cow (2 month old calf) and having it moo right in their face. It was priceless.
20. Enjoying free time in the evening as the boys are usually in bed between 8 and 8:30.