Here are a few of the questions/ comments that we hear...
- People see 2 car seats and say "Twins?" - this one leaves us staring blankly like uh yes. Once Christian told someone "No, we have triplets but we left one in the car." I think they actually believed us.
- Are they Identical? - no they are fraternal
- Do twins run in your family? - no, we went through IVF in order to have them.
- Were you surprised when you found out that were having twins?
- You really do have your hands full don't you? - uh duh..
- I bet you guys are tired
Then in Sacrament meeting at church today two little girls walked past us and one of them asked us the cutest thing, "How come you have two babies?" I think they were maybe 4 or 5 years old. I thought of the easiest explanation... Heavenly Father gave them to us and we got two at the same time. The little girl seemed satisfied with that answer.