One of the cutest things that they are doing right now is around naptime. I'll bring them upstairs to wind down and give them their pacifiers. They'll BOTH crawl to their cribs and pull out their blankets. Payden will usually lay down on his while Patrick starts his moany/groany sound that indicates tiredness. Until they are put down (and during story time before naptime) they both are clutching their blankets.
We went to the doctor last week and here are the Stats:
Weight: 22 lbs 8 oz (19th percentile)
Head Circ: 19.25 inches
Height: 31.5 inches
Weight: 20 lbs 5 oz (3rd percentile)
Head Circ: 19.50 inches
Height: 31 inches
Now here's a bit on each of them - what they're up to currently.
- Absolutely LOVES to crawl and explore. When we are at Christian's moms house, he is constantly crawling everywhere and getting into things.
- He really likes the stairs and has escaped from me on a few occasions. (ie. I find him upstairs in our room playing with the computer or in the bathroom putting toys in the toilet.)
- Likes his straw sippy cup and still doesn't understand that you have to tip back the regular sippy cup.
- LOVES to be outside and will escape out the door and down the sidewalk to go explore. Stroller rides are a favorite for him right now.
- The last week, he has started saying "eee." I have been helping him find things that have "eee" in them. Like cheese and read. Much to my complete surprise, a couple days ago, he brought me a book, shoved it in my face and said "eee." He wanted me to read it. Now it is a constant. He also says it when a toy like "look at this."
- He is always bringing me things that he finds whether they are toys or even a plastic wrapper on the floor that he found. It is cutest thing as he shows you what he finds. When he finds it, he expects you to tell him what it is, then he smiles and continues playing.
- Definitely has his favorites with books.
- When music is playing, he is dancing! It is so cute. We ask him, where's your music? And he'll crawl to the nearest toy and push a button for the music.
- Requests bananas at every meal - also best indicator if he is full. If he won't heat a banana chunk, most likely he is full!