Wow! Another month has gone by; these boys are now 3 months.
We have an appointment on Thursday and we'll find out their weights. I think Patrick is probably about 12 lbs and Payden is 10 lbs.
Here are a few tidbits:
- He recently discovered his hands and is constantly sucking on them. It's really cute when he finds his thumb and sucks.
- absolutely loves to smile.
- After waking from his nap, he will just lay in his crib and talk to himself and be all happy.
- He also discovered his hands are for sucking
- Just in the last couple weeks, he has started smiling so much. They mostly come when his tummy is completely full.
- He is becoming quite the little sleeper. The last week, I have had to wake up him for feedings and now is CONSISTENTLY sleeping 5-6 hours a night.