Saturday, November 12, 2011

Catch up with the Benedicts - Halloween

We dressed the boys as cowboys for Halloween this year. They had their red plaid shirts and jeans and their cowboy hats. Plus they had their bandana. Christian's mom asked if I wanted her to buy play holsters/guns but I told her no. I didn't want play guns until they understood what they were for and how to treat them. My luck they would just put the end of it in their mouths. Plus at almost two, I thought they were too young. Christian agreed though he thought they looked more like farmers than cowboys. I'll let you judge for yourself.

Here's the only picture I have, when I have more from Lindsay, I'll post them here.


We took them to the Ward Trunk or Treat the Saturday before and I think it was a little overwhelming. To save their little legs, we put them in the stroller and Payden was done in very little time. When I ran out of candy to pass out to other kids, I joined Christian and we took the boys around.

The boys still didn't understand the whole "asking for candy thing" which was okay by me. In the end Patrick has realized that candy tasted pretty good. So far he likes Starbursts, Reeses Pieces, and licorice. Now and then he'll find a wrapper lying around and bring it to me to ask for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment